It’s already March!! Just like January, I was pretty busy in February with a bunch of new projects. However, my wife and I took a much-needed vacation to Florida (Tampa, Lake Worth, and Naples). It was such a great experience, relaxing, and refreshing.
Here’s what’s coming up:
- By the end of March How to make QuickBooks More User-Friendly eBook will be available. It is the book version of my video training course and features over 60 screenshots. I think of this eBook as an instructional manual that when followed should make using QuickBooks Desktop (Pro, Premier, Enterprise) more user-friendly. The eBook describes exactly how I set up my client’s company files so they can use QuickBooks like a pro!
- Within a couple of months, I’ll be offering a service where I evaluate your QuickBooks file and give recommendations on ways to improve, workflow, efficiency, reporting, etc.
- More video training courses. I’m in the early stages of creating some QuickBooks Online training courses. Additionally, some QuickBooks Desktop video training courses are in the works.
- More blog posts. I’m currently writing some longer blog posts about situations I see frequently with small businesses. Additionally, there should be some more in-depth QuickBooks Desktop tutorial posts in the next couple weeks.
Here’s some of what happened in February:
- Clients now have the ability to EASILY schedule consultations on my site here: https://qbscott.com/help So, if you need help with anything QuickBooks related, bank and credit card reconciliations, account analysis, financial statement analysis, etc. schedule a time to get your questions answered.
- There are over 4,000 students in my QuickBooks® Desktop video training courses! Check them out below and learn QuickBooks® Desktop at YOUR pace.
- James Ong, from the Intuit Community, provided the opportunity to work with him on a post about the Basic Accounting Formula. Here’s a direct link to the post: Basic Accounting Formula
As always, if you have questions, ask:-) and remember, QuickBooks® help is here!
PS Enjoy the view😊
Author: Scott Meister, CPA
I help small businesses, accountants, bookkeepers, office managers, and business owners with their accounting needs. I’ve used QuickBooks since 2002 and train folks on how to use it efficiently. I create high-quality video training tutorials for QuickBooks and post them on QBScott.com
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Bookkeeper (CB)
Advanced Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Desktop
Advanced Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online
Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Enterprise
Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Point Of Sale