It’s already April, which means it’s the tail-end of tax season. There was a bunch of activity in March; from assisting clients with getting their QuickBooks files in order for tax preparation to finishing some exciting projects.
Here’s what’s coming up:
- More video training tutorials: I think I found an assistant to help me with video editing, uploading, and various other tasks…this means I can focus on creating more content!
- More blog posts: Based on some insightful feedback, I’ll be posting more blogs about situations I frequently see in small businesses. Topics like QuickBooks, organization, commingling of funds, and basic business concepts will be explored.
Here’s what happened in March:
- More blog posts. There’s a couple new blog posts that are more in-depth QuickBooks Desktop tutorial posts. These are quick reads with annotated screen captures so you can easily follow along.
- There are over 4,200 students in my QuickBooks® Desktop video training courses! Check them out below and learn QuickBooks® Desktop at YOUR pace.
- My video training course: How to make QuickBooks More User-Friendly has been converted to eBook format and is available here. Additionally, it’s available on amazon as a kindle book and paperback (see below). It’s a concise book with around 60 screen captures showing step-by-step instructions on how to set up an easy to use workflow in QuickBooks Desktop (QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise).
As always, if you have questions, ask:-) and remember, QuickBooks® help is here!