It’s already April, which means it’s the tail-end of tax season. There was a bunch of activity in March; from assisting clients with getting their QuickBooks files in order for tax preparation to finishing some exciting projects.
Here’s what’s coming up:
- More video training tutorials: I think I found an assistant to help me with video editing, uploading, and various other tasks…this means I can focus on creating more content!
- More blog posts: Based on some insightful feedback, I’ll be posting more blogs about situations I frequently see in small businesses. Topics like QuickBooks, organization, commingling of funds, and basic business concepts will be explored.
Here’s what happened in March:
- More blog posts. There’s a couple new blog posts that are more in-depth QuickBooks Desktop tutorial posts. These are quick reads with annotated screen captures so you can easily follow along.
- There are over 4,200 students in my QuickBooks® Desktop video training courses! Check them out below and learn QuickBooks® Desktop at YOUR pace.
- My video training course: How to make QuickBooks More User-Friendly has been converted to eBook format and is available here. Additionally, it’s available on amazon as a kindle book and paperback (see below). It’s a concise book with around 60 screen captures showing step-by-step instructions on how to set up an easy to use workflow in QuickBooks Desktop (QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise).
As always, if you have questions, ask:-) and remember, QuickBooks® help is here!
Author: Scott Meister, CPA
I help small businesses, accountants, bookkeepers, office managers, and business owners with their accounting needs. I’ve used QuickBooks since 2002 and train folks on how to use it efficiently. I create high-quality video training tutorials for QuickBooks and post them on QBScott.com
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Bookkeeper (CB)
Advanced Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Desktop
Advanced Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online
Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Enterprise
Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Point Of Sale